These crepes are not exactly what you’d get in France but pretty close. And when making them is so darn easy, who cares about the French standards?! The crepes you get are very versatile and can hold any filling – from Nutella to meat and can be used as a base for any recipe that calls for a crepe.
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1 cup water (can be subbed for milk)
- 1/4 cup tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour, salt and sugar.
- In another bowl whisk together the eggs.
- In a different bowl, mix in the milk and water, stirring to combine. Add butter.
- Gradually add in the milk mixture to the eggs; beat until smooth.
- Finally, add the dry ingredients into the milk / egg mix. Stir to combine.