This prosciutto-wrapped greens recipe is a great alternative to the traditional asparagus-prosciutto or a proscuitto-melon duos. The crunch of the greens and a hint of honey, add a bit complexity to the taste. This appetizer is easy and quick to put together and has a beautiful presentation.
Makes 12 rolls
- 12 prosciutto slices, sliced thinly
- 1 cup mixed spring greens, packed
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Combine the dressing ingredients, mix well.
- Place the greens in a mixing bowl, pour the dressing over it and mix gently to coat.
- Place about 1 tbsp of greens on a slice of prosciutto, roll up.