A mouthwatering quick seafood melange makes a great main dish if served over pasta or any other choice of sidedish.
Makes in: 30min
- 2 tbsp cup butter
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 5 cloves chopped garlic
- 5 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 300g medium raw shrimp, shelled, deveined
- 200g white fish fillet, cubed
- 100g scallops
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, and parsley. When the butter melts completely, remove from heat.
- Arrange shrimp and fish in a shallow baking dish. Pour the butter mixture over seafood.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until the seafood is ready.